What is Digital Marketing all about?
Digital Marketing statistics in Ireland 2016
- We send, on average, 1 million tweets each day.
- 77% of Irish YouTube users access YouTube at least weekly.
- 62% of the online population use Facebook at least once per month.
Smartphone & Broadband:
- 86% of adults in Ireland have access to an internet device that can be used ‘on the go’.
- 80% of 18-34s have used a tablet or phone to purchase online.
- 57% of broadband subscripons in Ireland are over 10mbps, up from 32% last year.
- 54% of 18-24, 44% of 24-35 year olds use RTE Player.
- 2.2 million people read a daily newspaper.
- Over 40% of site traffic to IrishTimes.ie is from mobile or tablet